Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
1) The first thing that a book has made me want to do is backpack Europe. I have always wanted to backpack Europe but after reading 13 Little Blue Envelopes my need became even greater. Add in the excitement of not knowing what is coming next is something I would love to do.
2) Thanks to Harry Potter all I’ve ever wanted to do in my life is go to Hogwarts and be a witch. Like seriously, how bloody cool would it be to have an owl deliver your mail, an like, be able to summon food while still sitting on the couch? Yes, I’d be that lazy Hufflepuff.
3) While reading Bitten and the rest of the Women of the Otherworld series, I would love to be a werewolf! Besides the pain of changing, I think it would be super neat to be able to change into a wolf and so fun to run around as a wolf.
4) When I read novels involving sports, such as No Holding Back which involves swimming or Defending Taylor in which the main character loves soccer, all I want to do is play the sport I’m reading about and hopefully be decent at it haha.
5) After reading Summer of Sloane all I want to do is learn to surf. I had always been interested in surfing but after reading SoS I just want to hop on a plane and fly to Hawaii so I can surf.
6) I know, I know… Super cliche, but after reading the True Blood series I would LOVE to be a vampire! Especially if I could be near or on Eric Northman LOL. That man, I swear.
7) Ever since reading Gallagher Girls series all I want to do is Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. At this school, young women learn to be spies. Not only does that sound like the coolest thing ever, it also has hidden passageways throughout the school.
8) Especially with Pokemon Go being such a big thing right now, the manga of Pokemon has always made me want to be a Pokemon master. How cool would it be if Pokemon were real?!
9) Flirting in Italian really bumped up my need to go to another country and spend good time there to learn the language. The one main place I would love to go and spend a few months to learn Spanish is Spain.
10) After reading Girl at Sea, all I want to do is spend a summer working on a yacht and searching for buried treasure. Exploring the world and discovering lost treasure? How awesome would that be?!
So those are my 10 things books have made me want to do or learn! I hope you enjoyed reading!!