Hey guys! Welcome to my first ever Monthly Wrap up post! I cannot wait to read everyone’s wrap ups! I hope you enjoy mine!
Three exciting things that happened last month
1. I got accepted for an e-arc for The Alchemists of Loom, one of my most anticipated reads.
2. I just had my 1 year blogiversary
3. I read the most books this month then any other month before.
Three new obsessions
1. Stranger Things (I watched the whole show in two days)
2. I am currently getting addicted to the show Hannibal
3. The Kobo Aura One. I want one so badly it hurts! I can’t wait for it to come out so I can check out the reviews on it.
Instagram pic of the month
This is my Instagram pic of the month! I took this photo on August 1st, 2016 just after I bought Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
Top 3 books I read
Total books read this month: 12. I read twelve books this month! That is so crazy, I don’t know where I found the time, but I just flew through some books. I think this is my record.
Most popular blog post
What to watch out for next month on the blog
For two weeks I’ll be visiting Italy! I will still be posting while away, but you will most likely also get some Italy info and pictures! Hope you don’t mind a little travel with your books 😉
Top 3 new books on my shelves (books I’ve bought)
Now I know two of these books aren’t technically out yet, but I have done so well in August and these are the only three books that I have bought. In case you have forgotten, I am on a book buying ban as I have my wedding and honeymoon coming up in the next year.
5 additions to my TBR that I’m really excited for
Most of these are 2017 releases, but I have been going on a hunt for books in 2017 that I’d like to keep my eye on, so these are them! Girl in Pieces is out now and I’m very excited to pick it up.
Thank you so much for reading my first monthly wrap up post! I hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to leave a comment ^-^