Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This weeks TTT is going to be about my favourite Villains! They’ll be a mix of my favourite awesome bad guys, but also my favourite most horrible bad guys. So let’s get started!
1) Professor Umbridge – Harry Potter – The villain we all love to hate. Though she is not the main villain in Harry Potter, but I think you’d be lying to yourself if you said you didn’t want Umbridge dead more then you wanted Voldemort dead… Let me know if I’m wrong 😉
2) Nimona – Nimona – In this graphic novel Nimona is the main character who also happens to be a villain. A shapeshifter who decides to help the local villain prove that the heros aren’t really the heros everyone believes them to be.
3) Count Olaf – The Series of Unfortunate Events – I grew up reading this series and though it is rather a depressing set of novels, it is a great set. Count Olaf has some series problems and was ready to do whatever it took to take the family fortune away from the 3 Beaudelaire children.
4) Joffrey Baratheon – Game of Thrones – I read the first GoT novel and have watched I think the first four seasons of the show and man, I HATED this kid. Like, I hated him on equal levels with Umbridge and that’s a feat man. He is such a jackass.
5) Alec – The Girl Who Fell – Alec made it onto this list because he is a villain that exists in real life. Abusive and toxic relationships happen everyday with people exactly like Alec. That is why Alec made it onto my list.
So I know this is a really short list, but I am still jetlagged from my trip home from Italy and I have also collected a cold from the plane so concentration is a hard thing to come by right now so it’ll have to do haha. I hope you enjoyed my short list and I can’t wait to see who makes yours!