Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and, if you want to, add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s posts (typically put up midnight EST on Tuesday) so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
- Summer of Sloane – Erin L. Schneider
- The Blue Girl – Charles de Lint
- Harry Potter – J.K. Rowling
- The Pony Pals – Jeanne Betancourt
- Heartland – Lauren Brooke
- No More Dead Dogs – Gordon Korman
- North of Beautiful – Justina Chen
- The Summoning – Kelley Armstrong
- The Lost Girls – Jennifer Baggett, Holly Corbett, Amanda Pressner
- The Trumpet of the Swan – E.B. White
A lot of these novels are ones that I read as a child, that helped feed my love of books, or that had wonderful messages behind them that I feel everyone needs to read. One feeds my love of travel while another got me absolutely hooked on my favourite author.
Did any of my books make it onto your list? Let me know in the comments below!